Zen Thai Spa trade name of Zen Spa Manchester Limited is intended as a safe haven for genuine customers and families that require therapeutic and relaxation treatments knowing that our treatments and massages are ‘real and genuine’ combining ancient healing techniques and modern guidance. Please ensure that you have this and only this mindset when visiting us. We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for inappropriate behaviour or indeed communication!
Please do join our little Haven and help us keep costs to a minimum and service at high and professional standards by adhering to our terms.
- Zen Thai Spa will not offer any treatment or massage for anyone contrary to Medical advice.
- By booking in you are confirming that at the time of your treatment or massage, you are able to receive treatment and do not suffer from any injuries that include: broken or dislocated bones or ligament, tendon, muscle or soft tissue tears or damage OR any medical condition or otherwise that prohibit you from receiving a massage or treatment. This is entirely your responsibility to advise us with.
- Therapists will always massage away from the site of any previous or disclosed injuries and never contrary to doctors advise. It is your responsibility to disclose all relevant information to us prior to treatment.
- Zen Thai cannot offer treatments to anyone pregnant or anyone under the age of 18 or anyone suffering from a prohibiting medical condition.
- Online bookings are non-refundable.
- Online bookings are non-exchangeable.
- Online bookings can only be rearranged once, subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact at least 48 hours prior to your booked appointment.
- Management will then allocate a mutually convenient time and date for the rearranged appointment.
- If you miss the re-arranged appointment the treatment booked is deemed delivered and the booking is complete. A request for a further booking will be fully chargeable. We offer no refunds.
- Any communication regarding re-arranging an appointment has to be backed with an email from Zen Thai Spa confirming that the appointment has been re-arranged.
- Zen Thai Spa has a Zero Tolerance Policy to aggression or disrespect or abusive or inappropriate behaviour or communication both verbally or in writing to our Staff, Customers, Therapists or Management. We reserve the right to cancel any treatment if such behaviour is reported pre, post or during treatment.